Saturday, August 12, 2006

ATTACK OF THE FALCON...

After realising I had to pay the government an unholy amount of tax money, I swore to myself that I was going to start sticking to a budget.

Naturally, I went shopping later that day.

And by shopping - I mean SHOPPING.

And by SHOPPING, I refer to the fact that I spent so much money that within two hours I had spent such an amount that American Express felt the need to freeze my card for fear it had been stolen.

I got frozen on my own credit card.

It was a very proud day.

I spent the next day answering questions regarding "some unusually high spending activity", assuring the gentleman with the american accent (it's an American Express card after all,) that I was the one who had spent the money and had simply gone "a little nuts".

However, on wearing of new purchases to a party, I had three guys try to pick me up simultaneously.

Shame? Guilt? Mounting debt? Destitution?

Sufferage for the cause.

And if you don't have beautiful material possessions, how else are you supposed to know what you're worth?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home