Monday, August 21, 2006

IF I CAN BE SERIOUS FOR JUST A MOMENT...

I'm feeling a tad lonely.

Yes, yes, I said I wanted to be left alone, and I still do.

I think I'm just desirous of the company of those that have been absent from my life recently: Ra-Row, Looking Down, and dare I say it, MC - the ex.

Esq. asked me today how long I would be willing to wait for him if he were to grow up and change his mind and essentially see the error of his ways.

That's a good question. Am I waiting for him? Or am I simply in the process of s-l-o-w-l-y letting go? I said to him that as long as the feelings were still present, there was still a chance.

Is there?

I truly don't know.

Five years is a long time to let go of and get over.

Nearly one month to my 12 month breakupiversary.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cash said...

I cannot possibly say I'm really expirenced in this whole "have a meaningfull relationship for a couple of years and get fucked over in the end" but I think I can tell you one thing... If you got hurt once, you'll always be afraid to get hurt again, if you ever end up together.

I know that If I gone back to my old relationship, regardless of how happy that would make me (initially, at least), I don't think things would go back to the way they were. You'll always be waiting for the next blow, the next time they deem you unnecessary. There are plenty of decent guys (and hopefully on my part, girls) out there. Ones that might apreciate what you give them, not take it for granted and give some of it back even!

As for the wanting to be alone and wanting sex... I feel your pain. (You can always go for a colorful frindship type thingy, but I don't think it'll fill the void)

2:41 AM  
Blogger Cash said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:46 AM  
Blogger Cash said...

In that, we disagree. You have to get over a relationship. Take all the good things with you, try and gt over the bad ones, remember your mistakes, but don't live in the past.

If you don't get over it, you'll always be taking one step forward and two steps back. If you start going out with someone, there'll always be a shadow hanging over that new relationship. You'll end up fucking any new relationship you might get yourself into. Plus, you'll just end up feeling sad, depressed and unable to do anything.

No one can tell you how to feel, and I know it's not easy (and how) but you have to get over it. Shark like, it's move forward or die!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Cash said...

I assume that your opinion was that you "would never tell anyone that they should be getting over a relationship....in any amount of time."

In that, I disagree from your opinion. Our opinions diverge. We disagree!

Don't worry, I tend to disagree a lot!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home