Sunday, September 17, 2006

TIME FOR A CHANGE?

I'm hoping things are starting to move, wheels starting to turn, life starting to unfold in a different direction. Life has been rife with stagnation recently. Which is odd, because actually, loads of things have been happening:

  • I've bought an apartment
  • Ra-Row has come to visit and is leaving tomorrow
  • My home loan consultant, Voltage, has (I'm pretty sure about this) been flirting with me

Actually, in list form, it seems like hardly anything has happened. So stagnation is right.

****************

Because I'm tired of talking about my inert life, I'm going to pick on a hapless celebrity:

So Britney Spears has sprung forth another unfortunate infant, Sutton Pierce. Same initials as her other son, Sean Preston. This is a mean thing to say, but since becoming a mother, I've never seen Britney look so damn unattractive - aren't mothers meant to glow or some shit like that? Glow? Or let themselves go? I forget which one.

I suppose we have to give her credit for not being afraid to be who she really is - white trash who looks like some of the patients I see in Mullet Country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home