Friday, October 27, 2006

THOUGHTS

"Let's play!!!! On my mood swings!!!!"
I'm up. I'm down.
Fuck.
Am I bipolar?

"Dr. Evil: 'I'm going to do ceramic crowns and onlays for my patients...and charge them...(pinky finger to lip) one million dollars!!!!'"
Does working for this guy make me evil by association?

"My dog has an anxiety problem."
I took him for a long walk by the beach and brought with me a new travel dog water bowl.
He is absolutely terrified of it.
A guard dog he ain't.

"Psychics are bullshit."
I got told I had to visit my dentist because I was going to get a toothache.
I AM a dentist.

"Put something in there or it'll close over."
Ew.
Man, I need to find someone to fuck.
Would it be easier to find someone if I dumbed down and earned less money?
It was suggested to me that if I drive a good car (-I don't,) it would hinder the process.
But unintelligent, financially insecure people can drive nice cars too.
You know. In make-believe land.

"Wow. I'm a bitch."
I told you. I'm having mood swings and I need to find someone to fuck.

"Shutup woman, before you embarass youself any further."
Alright, alright.
I'm going to bed.

2 Comments:

Blogger looking_down said...

No.

Yes.

Get a new dog. FINE! Get a new bowl then, but only if you MUST.

It was atually a comment on introversive existentialism. You're going to have to FIND YOURSELF. Or, she's full of bullshit.

...

You are, but we still love you honey.

Nitey nite, little penguin.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Cash said...

Honestly... you wouldn't be happy if you were going out with someone that wants a dumbed down version of you. Ok, the sex could be great even... but generally, not happy!

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home