Sunday, December 10, 2006

CHRISTMAS FESTIVITIES

Well, I'm steadily making my recovery. Found out that it's common knowledge that MC has been seeing Faceless Ugly Work Girl for quite some time now. I'm coming to terms with it, and I realise that I did tell him after all, that if he did meet someone who was special, he should embrace it and allow her in. I also told him that I wanted him to have the best of everything that life has to offer. I still wish he hadn't lied to me all that time, but I've heard that FUWG is actually a very nice girl, so I'm trying to wish them the best.

...

So! Yes, we had our work Christmas party last night. All of us frocked up and with an endless alcohol supply, we took advantage of our boss's generosity and got absolutely stinking wasted.

Moments of note:
  • F flashing me her breasts in the carpark to show me her scar from her breast implant surgery.
  • Being kicked out for gate crashing someone's work Christmas function.
  • Receiving my eagerly anticipated gift from my boss - an expensive, but puke orange cheap looking hideous canvas bag - and having to pretend to be thrilled with it. I'm wondering who I dislike enough to give it to.
  • Finding out that Hairy Necked Guy told everybody that he was "going to have me in the back of his Sigma by the end of the night".
  • Untangling Crispy's skirt which has gotten caught in her shoes and pulled it off her body, leaving her standing in her knickers in the middle of the street outside a club.
  • Trudging to my car in the morning with panda eyes, Rocky and Bullwinkle pyjama bottoms, a man's shirt and black diamante stilettos, to many strange and amused looks.

In other words, a great success.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jake Alvarez said...

What is it with "fake cans"?
Silicon, turing mild mannered females into amatuer lapdancers.
Where did you get the Rocky & Bullwinkle jim jams?...i'm thoroughly jealous.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Kissaki said...

Actually, 2 of our girls have the fake boobies going on, both of them double D's.

And quell your envy - the Rocky and Bullwinkle jammies were a loan. My own jammies have bunnies on them - nowhere near as exciting.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home