Thursday, December 28, 2006

RECENT DEVELOPMENTS

After being continually hounded, I have decided to "put myself out there" and have been trying very hard to meet new and interesting people.

Of course, because this is my life, the vast majority of them have been freaks somewhat eccentric.


However, I am happy to report that I have met at least one relatively normal and interesting specimen, TJ.

However, I am embarassed to say that due to Nasty Excruciating Royally Disastrous test which is soon approaching, I've told TJ. that I won't be able to meet up with him for about a month.

I know! I know! I'm kicking myself too, but I'm such a geek that at the moment I have to put my NERD test first, and if he's the decent type, hopefully he'll understand. ( I know. I bitch and whine about not getting laid and then I say "Oh, sorry, but I have to study." What is wrong with me?? )

I must be an insane masochist to take this much work on.

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home