Thursday, January 25, 2007

DATE NO. 2

Arranged to meet in front of Town Hall steps. While waiting, I was treated to a delightful display of 2 drunken Aboriginals swearing at the top of their lungs whilst being cuffed by police officers. Exciting!

TJ had been sunburned over the weekend and his earlobes were peeling. -1

He insisted on paying for drinks. +1

He also insisted on paying for dinner but eventually let me pay when I said no. +1

He had no idea how to choose a wine. -1

He likes olives and anchovies on pizza. +1

His teeth are not so bad on closer inspection but could use a ZOOM. Neither + or - 1

He bought me another drink. +1

He didn't ask me if I wanted dessert before asking for the bill. -1

He asked me out again. Since the score comes to a grand total of +1, I said yes.

6 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Mommy, D.D.S. said...

good thing he wound up on the plus side of the equation! could your beige be morphing into a more, um, goldenrod color, perhaps? (i'm not sure what color exactly comes after beige on the spectrum, but my insincts told me some sort of yellow and it's such a happy color).

i look at people's teeth all the time and notice little cosmetic things that i would just love to get my hands on. my cousin, who's 25 and is actually a very nice looking guy, had braces way back in the day and he relapsed. a little bit of fang-like on the old upper cuspids, but nothing invisalign can't fix (do they market in australia?). i'm also _dying_ to bleach him, he's like B3 on the vita scale, _way_ to yellow for someone that young! but we can't save them all, can we?

again, too much knowledge is a bad thing....

10:44 AM  
Blogger Kissaki said...

I agree! Too much knowledge can be terrible! It makes us paranoid and terribly picky.

Hopefully, it also makes us better dentists.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dr. Mommy: I'm not going to smile when I meet you...

12:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

SP: what would have happened if the Grand Total was naught?

12:33 AM  
Blogger Kissaki said...

If the grand total was 0?

I think as long as he wasn't into negative figures I would have seen him again.

He's growing on me. We're going out again for the 4th time in 2 weeks.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Dr. Mommy, D.D.S. said...

guys grow on you like fungus. it's their modus operedum.

ameloblast, i promise i won't do a cosmetic analysis on you, as you'd probably laugh at some of the root canals i've completed in my short career.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home