Tuesday, January 16, 2007

THE ROAD IS LONG...

I finally finish these stupid NERD tests tomorrow. One more exam to go...it's been the longest week and a half that I can remember for a long time. It's crazy with the amount of complaining I do about Dr Evil and Bug-Eyed Stick-Insect With Superiority Complex, but I'm really, truly looking forward to going back to work.

All study and no human interaction make kissaki something something...

In other news, I am becoming wracked with insecurity and doubt regarding my date with TJ.

On the lighter side of the news, my mother is lamenting that I am trying to become more qualified because I am "scaring all the men away."

...

Boo.

**********************************

I was sent this ages ago by The Drummer. I'm putting it up for the benefit of any dental people out there that may find it as amusing as I did.

4 Comments:

Blogger looking_down said...

Disturbing then, disturbing now.

1:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I thought it was cute :-)

2:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

keke- thanks for the tip on impressions. and the toothbrushes made me laugh :D

7:46 AM  
Blogger Dr. Mommy, D.D.S. said...

twisted... you have to have a dirty mind to find that funny.

that's how i know i'm in good company ;-)

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home