Monday, February 19, 2007

LIME, BASIL AND MANDARIN

I absolutely adore Jo Malone.

I know it's a waste of money. Candles and divine smelling, pretty, shiny things.

I remember going to the Jo Malone counter with Looking-Down, where we saw a candle the size of a bucket. I know it's ridiculous, but it was eerily covetous...

I finally returned the awful, hideous, disgusting, orange bag that I received for Christmas today in Woolhara. I traded it in for a weird kitchen grater set and a red Leatherman. (There was nothing in the shop. It was one of those weird design concept places that sells little other than Alessi homewares.)

While wandering down the street, I saw a Jo Malone shop. A whole shop dedicated to Jo Malone! Not just that pathetic measly counter in the city.

To the disgust of the shop attendant, I sprayed many, many, many fragrances on many, many, many strips of paper.

Now my handbag smells divine.

***********

Went to Tropfest with TJ last night. We brought a picnic rug and he picked a bottle of wine.

The wine was off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home