Monday, March 19, 2007

180 DEGREE TURN

I am in such a great place right now:

I got my certificate of admission to the NERD College today. It has a gold seal on it. It's shiny.

I booked my flights for my solo mini-break to Byron Bay. I'm planning to spend a day diving Julian Rocks and a day lying on the beach doing absolutely nothing. Bliss.

Things with TJ are going amazingly, ecstatically well. He even pretended to be a dentist to accompany me to the ADA congress exhibition.

I can't remember having so many good things happening to me. This time last year I was so depressed and couldn't see the end of it.

Now I don't care what happens. I feel I have so much to look forward to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Whee!!!
Glad to hear you happy :D
And can I just say I love your taste in cami's!

I didnt even know there was a blue and lemon one... me wants...
Thumbs down on for Alannah Hill quality though...
But, if ever you want to sell that top...

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home