Monday, March 26, 2007

BYRON HERE I COME!

I am so excited about my trip.

Flights have been booked.

Accommodation has been organised. (TJ said that I should just stay in a hostel since I'm going on my own, but for the life of me, I cannot bring myself to stay in a backpackers. I am not a backpackers sort of girl! "But you'll get to meet people that way," he says. I'm not going to freakin' meet people. I'm going to be ALONE.)

A day of diving out at beautiful Julian Rocks has been organised with Sundive. I've been with them before and they're awesome.

Reading material has been selected for a lazy day of lying on the beach.

SPF 30+ has been packed into my dive bag.

This is going to be my first break since January '06. I plan to enjoy every minute of it!!!

*******************

Question: Why do all birthday cards suck? Because of this, I'm forced to pick a birthday card that sucks and the recipient of the card will think that my taste in birthday cards is pathetic. But it's not my fault! All the birthday cards suck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

sounds like an awesome getaway!
there's nothing quite like doing nothing at all.
hope you have heaps of fun!

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buy a blank card... then the words you put into it will have more meaning/ or save the fact the card it crappy

Have fun in Byron.... don't forget to visit WW.

Esq.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home