Sunday, March 04, 2007

HAPPY MARDI GRAS!

Went to watch the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras last night. We by chance, ended up with a great view. The atmosphere was fantastic. Drunken men were mooning parade officials from up in the trees, people were arguing about political statements made by the various floats, I was getting random gay men to open my beers for me and a great deal of body glitter was transferred through sweaty hugs.

I was the fortunate recipient of some of this body glitter, having been hugged by a number of gorgeous gay men.

When I asked God to surround me with beautiful men, I should have been more specific.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

God to Kissaki: Sounds like lots of fun, but you've only got 2 wishes left.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Sylves said...

No.no. I am surrounded by beauiful men here in Cap. Hill. They're bitches just like you and I.

; D

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home