Friday, March 09, 2007

I am going to apply for a Masters in Dental Science or Doctorate of Clinical Sciences in Periodontics.

I am certifiably insane.

If I don't make it in, I am going to die.

****************************

I asked Dr Evil for 2 days off in 3 weeks time. He was not impressed that I did not give him sufficient notice. I have not had a holiday since January last year.

I hate him.

Him and his hair plugs.

****************************

A patient of mine told me today that he is taking steroids and they have made his testes shrink. Fortunately, his penis has remained more or less the same.

I don't know why he was offering this information.

It's not relevant to his root canal treatment.

Or is it?

The same patient was trying to set me up with a friend he does weekend detention with.

Dreamy.

Dreamy like a syphillitic chancre.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good luck with your application!

11:24 PM  
Blogger Kissaki said...

Thank you!!!

This is going to be incredibly competitive and I want to do this very very very very very badly.

Calculus, scalpels and continuous sling sutures...

Were more beautiful words ever uttered?

11:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I guess I haven't read your blog back far enough. I didn't know you were that interested in Perio...

11:52 AM  
Blogger Dr. Mommy, D.D.S. said...

steroids, testicular shrinkage, and the link to oral health. yeah, i see it.

same as the relevance of my patient's new hemerrhoid cream, hte one he went on and on about for a good five mintutes of his hygiene exam.

what's the matter with you, don't you see the link???

1:45 PM  
Blogger Dr. Mommy, D.D.S. said...

p.s. i think i spelled hemorrhoid wrong. what's the correct spelling (since we're already on the topic)?

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home