Monday, April 16, 2007

MY NEW IDENTITY...OR WHO I'VE ALWAYS BEEN

It has been brought to my attention recently, or rather, I have realised, that I am this person:

Though actually, It would be more accurate for me to say that I am the character, rather than the person. I'm Elliot Reed, only not blonde and not as hot.

I was talking to Supe the other night and we were talking Scrubs, which I adore, when the realisation hit me.

I'm crazy, I'm neurotic, I speak too quickly, I'm an over-achiever, I'm highly-strung and emotional at times and often put my foot in my mouth amongst other things.

Supe wholeheartedly agreed that I am Elliot.

I take solace in the fact that Supe is The Todd.

4 Comments:

Blogger looking_down said...

And that would make me whom, hmmm?

1:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

which girl isnt crazy, high-strung and emotional?

6:46 AM  
Blogger Kissaki said...

LD - you're a cross between JD, the paediatrician Chris Meloni plays....and perhaps The Hooch? Hahaha!

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nanananananananana BATMAN.

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home