Monday, May 21, 2007

INTERPROXIMAL HYGIENE

I can't believe I'm so out of touch. All this time I've been advising my patients to floss without knowing the actual meaning.

floss:
1)To flaunt expensive merchandise such as Iced-out rollies, Jaguars on Triple Golds, Gem-encrusted Pimp goblets, Huge whops of dank hydro, etc.
2)To show off, especially things of high value.

flossing:
1)Verb: The act of chilling in one place for a long period of time, in attempts to attract others' attention. Most often involves ghetto males attracting hood rats with large amounts of shiny metals (i.e. diamonds, gold, platinum, chrome, etc.).
2)When the crotch of a woman's pants/underwear is so tight against her that the labia mounds are clearly visible. Aptly named because the article of clothing is acting as the "floss" for her nether garden. See camel toe.
3)When a dude pulls out a girl's tampon with his teeth right before going down on her.

Thanks to www.urbandictionary.com for enlightening me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Mommy, D.D.S. said...

regarding #3, yo, that's foul!

i've heard of cameltoe, but thanks for enlightening me on the floss bit.

they have ghetto culture in australia???

9:39 AM  
Blogger Kissaki said...

Well, no, we don't really.

I suppose that's why I've been recommending my patients floss with such ignorance.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home