Friday, July 20, 2007

!!!!!!! x 100

I am buying my own practice.

It's a nice 2 surgery practice in the Eastern Suburbs and I am very very very very very excited.

I was going to try to get into perio and although I love it, I've decided this is going to be the better choice. Now that I'm actually doing it, I'm sure this is the right thing to do.

TJ says I'm going to turn into a posh Eastern Suburbs snob. He's so excited for me.

This is great!!!

It's my ticket out of The Shire!*

*For those who aren't familiar, The Shire is an area of Sydney and legend has it that if you're born and raised there, you're going to DIE there. I definitely do not want to be another statistic.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations. I'm sure you'll do very well!

The Shire, the Eastern Suburbs. Sounds like Middle Earth down under. You just need one ring to rule them all...

8:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woooo! Go penguin!
Good luck with it- and be sure to detail the many adventures here for us to enjoy :D

7:38 PM  
Blogger Dr. Mommy, D.D.S. said...

wicked, congratulations!

i felt like that when i left the bronx. seems like i'm the only one out of all the kids i grew up with that ever left. nothing's changed, except now it's craptastic AND overpriced.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Dr. Mommy, D.D.S. said...

this calls for a steamboat...

12:04 AM  
Blogger Kissaki said...

Thanks guys!!!! Hopefully I'll be in there in a few months and it's a success.

Steamboat??? Moet and Chandon if I can have it!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home