Tuesday, August 14, 2007

HOW MY LIFE HAS CHANGED THIS YEAR:

  • Entered the dental Fellowship
  • Quit my job
  • Making the moves to own my own business
  • Moved back home with parents
  • Started going to gym
  • In steady relationship
  • Started new job
  • Allowed myself to have a sabbatical
  • Made time to go on holidays

Verdict: Huzzah!

(I found out today from a friend of mine that I used to see as a patient at Ugly Bug-Eyed Stick Insect With Superiority Complex's practice (you know, Dr Evil's girlfriend), that more than a year after I've left the practice, she is signing my name on recall cards to get the patients to come back to her. She's got some hide on her considering she screamed at me, accusing me of trying to steal her patients and calling me immoral, unethical and unprofessional. Stupid bitch.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Mommy, D.D.S. said...

congrats on the life changes! sounds like you got your hands full, bit it looks like it's all working out. life usually turns out okay in the long run, i've found ;-)

eek, bitch from hell ex-boss's girlfriend! i like the bug-eyed, stick-figure name. sounds like she's not worth the effort or thought put into such an awesome name. i call my ex-boss "ghengis khan".

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home