Thursday, August 23, 2007

NON-EVENTS OF LATE

Life really has been quite boring in recent times.

TJ moved to a new apartment and I helped him move and clean. We've been tediously domestic, cooking dinner and watching Australian Idol. To celebrate the move, he made me dinner (spaghetti bolognaise) and I made dessert (chocolate cake).

The practice purchase is going ahead and hopefully I should be working in my own practice by sometime in October. I'm not looking forward to going back to work 6 days a week, but since I have an incredibly short attention span, I am looking forward to working for myself.

I've sent a polite letter to Ugly Bug-Eyed Stick Insect With Superiority Complex's practice assuming there is a "computing error" that is causing her to try and use my goodwill to grow her business. If she doesn't stop it, I will drive back to Mullet Country so I can pull her hair.

TJ is taking me to Canberra on the last weekend of August to meet one of his brothers and his sister. The most exciting this about this trip is the prospect of going to Koko Black to have hot chocolate affogatos and chocolate walnuts.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't scorn the mullet. When Oscar De La Renta's models don mink coat with matching mullet's you'll be eating your words!

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did the penguin drown? I want the penguin back!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Me too!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home