Sunday, February 24, 2008

RISEN FROM THE ASHES (PERHAPS)

I realise I have been absent. Apologies to the ones and twos of you out there that sporadically read my blog.

Update:
  • With TJ and actually -happy. I know, I know. I am also shocked.
  • Have bought my practice and struggling, struggling with it. It's a long story and I will tell it another time when I have more energy.
  • Have quit working at The Institution.
  • Am still living at home with parents. Am embarassed to be writing this. Am cringing as I type.
More to follow.

Good to be back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good to have you back!

You'll have to change the info in your "About Me" from single to something else...

11:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yay! new post!
Glad to hear all is well on the penguin side... i guess owning a practice is like 4th year dental school. you go in knowing nothing, then spend most of the year thinking you can't do it but by 5th year it all kinda falls into place...
good luck!

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home