Saturday, March 01, 2008

OLD FRIENDS

Last night, TJ's ex-girlfriend, Clogs, arrived from overseas with her current boyfriend. She's been living in Europe for a number of years.

TJ and Clogs dated for 5 years. I was actually pretty nervous about meeting her as TJ had warned me that she would probqbly be horrible to me, as she had been a bit mean to TJ's other ex-girlfriend (I know how to pick 'em, don't I?) when she met her. According to TJ, Clogs is still madly in love with him and wants to marry him and is extremely possessive.

I met her and she was perfectly pleasant.

TJ is stroking his own ego.

*************************

By the way, thankyou to the ones and twos of you who have given me support in this business angst!!! I could post pages and pages about all the drama I've been through, but I wouldn't want to sound like a bigger whiner than I already do.

Kisses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home