Tuesday, July 08, 2008

LOVE ME, LOVE MY DESPERATE HANGERS ON

TJ's ex-flatmate bugs the crap out of me.

I believe her to cherish a deep, burning, itching, rupturing, crusting passion for him for the following reasons:
  • they used to have sex
  • she wanted more than sex and was told he wasn't interested
  • she says nasty things about me, but in a "nice" way
  • she is always reminding him of how important she is in his life and how she's influenced who he is as a person, his job, where he lives
  • she gets shitty that he and I shop at the same supermarket she and he used to shop together at

Also, I unwittingly went on a date with her ex-boyfriend while they were still together. I may have mentioned Man with jellyfish-like bags of flesh attached to his lips. I swear I didn't know they were together!

It's funny the way life turns out. Most of my friends are attached now and we don't seem to see each other as often as we did. Everyone's lives are moving in different directions and no one appears to want to make time for old friends. Sad.

I'd like to see my friends more. I'm starting to feel a bit disconnected.

It would also be nice not to have to hang around with TJ's lusty friends all the time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need a dose of facebook.

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home