Thursday, September 18, 2008

CHANGES

It's been 10 months now, slogging my guts out in my practice, working, selling my soul.

It's building. It's slow, but it seems to be building. After spending tens of thousands of dollars, I think I'm nearing the point where I'm going to start to break even every month.

That is so damned exciting I could pee.

I could just pee.

In other news, after 16 months, the infamous TJ and I have called it quits. I am quietly devastated. I feel as though I had to cut my arm off. I cried at a supermarket checkout and the girl felt so sorry for me she offered me a rewards card.

The problem is, he changes his mind 20 times a day as to whether or not he wants us to get married and so, I shouldn't be with him. Without out my being there he'll finally make up his mind one way or the other.

In the meantime, the penguin's mending and getting ready to dive back in.

Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always a happy day when cash flow finally turns the proper direction. So much less day-to-day stress then.

Good luck with the other stuff.

4:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

congrats on the practice,
commiseration about the TJ. Whether it ultimately works out or not, i'm sure you'll come out stonger coz penguins are very resilient you know!
Hugs.

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home