Tuesday, September 23, 2008

MOVING ON

It's interesting that when God closes a door, he seems to open a window. So now that my love life is decidedly non-existent, the business seems to be coming to life.

I may even make a miniscule amount of money this month.

I always said to myself that when the practice turned a profit, I was going to buy a bottle of Moet.

I've turned into such a tight ass, I really don't want to spend the money. I should use my Moet money to pay of my HUMONGOUS, GIGANTIC, ENORMOUS, ASTRONOMICAL debt.

Meanwhile, although recent events have revealed that the door to the relationship with TJ is not firmly closed, I do think it best to leave my options open and am going to get back out there again.

Stay tuned for more posts detailing strange and uncomfortable future dates!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home