Monday, October 27, 2008

BYE!

If you're one of those people that used to read this blog, and if you're foolish, still read the blog and haven't cottoned on to the fact that I hardly ever write anymore, the time has come for me to put it to bed.

Just so you know, the business is starting to reach the light at the end of the extremely long, skint, destitute, torturous tunnel. Also, TJ and I are working together towards a common goal and quite frankly, I don't think that we could possibly be in a better place at this moment. In all aspects, we're keeping our head above water and we can see where we're headed, not too far away.

Looking back, I can honestly say I've run through the whole gamut of emotions - and isn't that what it's all about?

Take care!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sad it's come to an end, I'll miss the quips and cynical sense of humor - but it's time to move on! Cheers to that!

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home