Saturday, September 02, 2006

IS IT THE END?

It has been slightly over a week since my first correspondence with Dick-man.

I received a phone call 2 nights ago:

Dick-man: "Hey sweetie, how are you?"

Me: "You're freaking me out. You're a pervert, aren't you?"

Dick-man: "No! No! I'm a normal guy. I'm 29, I'm a financial planner and live in Posh Place..................so what are you wearing?"

Me: "You are fu-reeeking me ouuut!"

Dick-man: "No! I'm a nice guy....I lived in London for 3 years....I've travelled to 37 different countires and I've been to Disneyland 5 times......................so what turns you on?"

Me: "What sort of person sends pictures of their penis to a complete stranger???"

Dick-man: "No! I sent them to you before I realised I didn't know you!"

Me: "Yeah....and AFTER AS WELL!!"

Dick-man: "Alright, alright....Look, if you want, I'll just delete your phone number and I won't call you anymore, okay?? It makes no difference to me."

Me: "Good. Because I'm not comfortable."

The end?

After a day of no correspondence, I started to receive messages again.

Is there anybody interested in having bad text sex with a depraved stranger? If so, please leave me your details as I have one that I'm trying to give away to a good home.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so still hearing from him?

1:26 PM  
Blogger Kissaki said...

I sent a message saying I thought he was creepy.

"I really enjoyed talking to you for the past week, and I know it's weird, but I think some mystery is a good thing. But best of luck and if you ever want to get in touch with me again, just let me know...Dick-man."

So hopefully that's the end of it now!

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool..hopefully it is the end.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home