Wednesday, December 06, 2006

THE CHARMS OF YOUNG, VIRILE MEN

I recently had to cart a drunken 21 year old boy (the boy in question being a technician who works with us) home and it went something along the lines of this:

Hairy-Necked Guy: "I love women."
Me: "Uh huh."
HNG: "Man, I love women."
Me: Uh huh."
HNG "I love to fuck women."
Me: "Okay."
HNG: "I love women. I love to fuck women. I love to fuck women in the arse."
Me: "Oh God."
HNG: "You have a vibrator?"
Me: "What?"
HNG: "Do you? Really??"
HNG: "Really??"
HNG "Do you use it?"
Me: "No. It's just a great conversation piece."
HNG: "Man I'm horny. I'm going to go swim naked."
Me: "How nice for you."
HNG: Reaches over and rubs my shoulder doing this creepy thing with his thumb. "So...do you want to come upstairs for...coffee?"
Me: "No. I really want to go home. Good night."
Me: "....Get out of my car."

He had better not be the tall man wth dark hair that my oh-so-knowledgeable psychic oh-so-creepily predicted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home