Wednesday, January 10, 2007

LIBERATION

I was at The Institution today, doing some last minute cramming for my big NERD test when I saw a group of dental nurses walk nearby.

The nurse in the middle had short black hair with red streaks through it and I was struck with the feeling that this was Faceless Ugly Work Girl. She was short, older looking, wore glasses, spoke to her friends with an accent and was moderately unattractive. (I know that sounds mean, but I'm just being honest.)

I asked Looking Down, and ascertained that it most probably was FUWG.

And then I realised - I don't care.

I feel FANTASTIC.

****

To change the topic, another cartoon:


3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Mommy, D.D.S. said...

wow, another female dentist! i found your site via ameloblast, i'm a dentist practicing in toronto. i love exchanging adventure/horror stories and just talking shop!

love your blog! i esp love the pus stories - i opened up a tooth for RCT that stunk to the high heavens, so much pus that i had to let it drain open vernight before i could even clean and shape. it was so satisfying, you should have seen the patient's face afterwards. i could even feel the relief.

man, sometimes i love being a dentist!

2:35 AM  
Blogger Kissaki said...

Hey thanks Dr Mommy! Though I must say, I blog far more about my ever changing, perilous life more than I do about work.

But I do love pus...

Who doesn't???

Probably the patients.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Dr. Mommy, D.D.S. said...

i understand. my blog is mostly about my crazy life as well, but sometimes it's the dental stuff that's a direct contributor to the craziness.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home