Wednesday, September 06, 2006

FACELESS UGLY WORK GIRL

Okay, so Faceless Ugly Work Girl exists.

But I feel better. In fact, dare I say it, I feel quite smug.

Looking-down told me today that Faceless Ugly Work Girl is older, far less attractive, less intelligent and not well-educated, and has a much poorer complexion. (Gay friends are the best. They even know to tell you that your skin has better tone and smaller pores.)

I am afraid that I will now be hit with the Curse of The Smug Girl and MC will be found in a dark alley-way receiving a hand-job from a pre-op transsexual.

In other exciting news, Dick-man has sent me another message, even though I asked him to not contact me anymore.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heard from phone man again?

9:31 AM  
Blogger Kissaki said...

Dick-man seems to have finally gotten the message.

I haven't heard from him in over a week.

I kind of miss it.

Harassment makes you feel wanted.

You know, when you're not fearing for your life and stuff.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home